About Flex Fitters
Flex Fitters are self-adhesive tabs that are an ideal alternative to the traditional adhesives used for the installation of back2back carpet tiles and planks. With a negligible amount of VOCs, leading to a better indoor air quality, and a higher recyclability of both the tabs and the carpet tiles, this flexible method offers a sustainable solution.
- A negligible amount of VOCs.
- Glue-free (no drying time required).
- Made of recyclable PET.
- Easy to remove, replace and recycle the carpet tiles.
- Subfloor remains intact and without glue residues.
- A flexible method that’s compatible with any back2back carpet tile (except our minituft carpet tiles) and installation method.
- Offers creative possibilities (e.g. separate rug zones).
- 1 box contains 500 pieces, which allows you to install about 100 m².
How to install
How to install your carpet tiles using Flex Fitters in 9 easy steps.
This is what you'll need.
Switch off the underfloor heating.
Open and remove the boxes.
Check and level the substrate.
Remove any dirt.
Determine the starting point.
Install your carpet tiles with Flex Fitters.
Don't forget: sticky side up!
Cut the tiles (if needed) and add the Flex Fitters.
Press the carpet in order to fix.